An Arrhythmia is an abnormal rhythm of the heart, which can cause the heart to pump less effectively. The heart may pump too fast, too slow or irregularly.
The Cardiac Arrhythmia Clinic Service at Hardas Heart Care helps people who have heart rhythm problems. We work with patients to diagnose, assess and manage their condition, manage and evaluate pacemakers, ICDs, CRT devices, Combo devices, etc. Whenever indicated EP study and RF ablation are carried out with an excellent success rate.
Our Arrhythmia speciality clinic includes:
- Clinic for patients with pacemakers
- Clinic for patients with defibrillators
- Clinic for patients with Atrial fibrillation
- An assessment clinic for people who may need an implantable defibrillator or a pacemaker
- A general Arrhythmia clinic for all other heart rhythm disorders