Heart Failure is a serious illness in which the heart doesn’t pump blood through your body as well at it should be, but your heart still beats, pumps less oxygen-rich blood to rest of the body.
Heart Failure patient needs much more care and management, because of the high risk of sudden cardiac arrest. Keeping this in mind Hardas Heart Care has started this “Heart Failure Specialty Clinic”, wherein cardiac patients in the critical stage are getting better-individualized attention and treatment at an affordable cost. Conditions such as Diabetes, Hypertension and Ischemic heart disease is giving rise to a steady increase in the incidence of Heart Failures. We at this specialty clinic, monitor and manage the patient’s comorbidities effectively by Educating, Counseling and by way of modifying Diet and Lifestyle.
Includes special services:
- Enable to understand their symptoms and take actions accordingly.
- Diet counseling based on biochemical parameters helping in balancing electrolytes.
- Symptom-based water and salt restrictions.
- Addition of Nutrients to recover cells and health condition.
- Demonstration of food samples while diet counseling.
- Regular telephonic follow-ups with patients about understanding medical symptoms and reinforcing medicinal compliance.
- Enable to understand & manage their symptoms.
- Reduces recurrent visits and follow-ups due to symptoms.