The GE’s CASE Exercise Testing System at Hardas Heart Care is a stand-alone, highly scalable exercise testing solution at Hardas Heart Care that helps us quickly and easily assess cardiac function during exercise for greater diagnostic confidence. Due to the real-time tracings and a special trace stabilization software, it gives the more reliable predictive value of the stress test in comparison to other machines.
With seamless connectivity to EMR, PACS, and the MUSE Cardiology Information System to help speed patient care, Versatile performance of GE Marquette CASE T 2100 stress system treadmill allows use on a wider range of patients: Up to 204 kg and speeds from 0 to 21,7 km/hr, 0 to 25 percentage grade range. GE Marquette case T 2100 stress system treadmill provides unmatched safety: 152 cm walking surface, standard emergency stop switch, 0 km/hr speed, full handrail configuration.
The CASE T 2100 Treadmill system enables clinical excellence with outstanding data quality and accuracy in an easy-to-use system.
- Exercise Test Interpretation (XTI) statements highlight critical values in stress testing for advanced analysis of risk prediction, functional response, and ischemia. This unique algorithm provides clinicians with additional insights to make better treatment decisions.
- The new ST/HR hysteresis analysis feature enables increased accuracy in detecting coronary artery disease in women and adds confidence in identifying the most appropriate treatment.
- With the seamless integration, blood pressure and SpO2 are automatically recorded in the CASE system during a patient’s stress test.
- Full-disclosure data enables the review and re-analysis of every beat and arrhythmia for enhanced clinical confidence.
- The proven Marquette ECG analysis and 15-lead stress testing are available for increased result accuracy, for confident clinical decisions.
- Risk-predicting algorithms, including Duke Treadmill Score, the patented T-wave Alternans (TWA) and Heart Rate Recovery, assist us in predicting patients at risk of sudden cardiac death.
- CASE supports data quality with algorithms that support the clearest, most accurate test results, such as cubic spline correction and Finite Residual Filtering (FRF).
- Automatic Arrhythmia Detection assists in documenting arrhythmias that occur during stress testing.